CAN A GUY BE FRIENDS WITH HIS EX-GIRLFRIEND?

Just thinking, it's time to have THE TALK - For Guys Only......




A friend of mine recently broke up with his girlfriend (he dumped her), but he was surprised that she didn't want to be friends afterward?

This made me think back over my relationships. Have I ever been able to be "just friends with women that I have broken up with? I don't think I've ever been able to have a friendship with and ex. Moreover, I always thought this was sad.

Do women who break up with their boyfriends really mean it when they say let's be friends? Or are they just trying to let the guy down easy. Or worse are they just leading a guy on to reduce the possibility for conflict?

The question is... have you ever dumped a girl and been able to remain friends?

GO HERE FOR MORE ABOUT THE HAZARDS ...

Comments