DID HENRY LOUIS GATES GET ARRESTED FOR HURTING THE OFFICER'S ETHNIC FEELINGS?

Since when did we start arresting citizens for breaking into their homes?

And when did the police get so thin skinned, whereby they believe it is right to arrest citizens for mouthing off? If this was the case, we'd all be in jail, right?

Answer me this...If you are a cop and you come to my home because a neighbor thought I was a suspicious character and I prove that I am the owner of said house, is it okay to arrest me on general principle? You know, I got mad because you entered my home without permission. Or better yet, I told you that I was a professor at the nearby college and you said, "prove it!"






After listening to the Professor's explanation of what happened, what do you think he did that was sooooooooooo bad to deserve being arrested? Mugged and fingerprinted. You know the whole humiliating enchilada. You know how it works!