YouTube of the Day

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about the Democrats takeover of the House and the Senate these days however I don't think it bodes well for the country when one party is willing to rest the country's future on attacking the ideas of the other party without presenting competiting ideas ....oh well that's the way of the world!

Let's pray that we reveal ourselves and let the American public choose honestly!
Here's my favorite group Earth Wind and Fire...singing that's the way of the world.

Comments

11 26 06

Hey NF:
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Yeah, I too wonder about the Dem takeover, but time will tell. And maybe this is the incentive that the GOP needs to clean house. I am so NOT pleased that TLOtt is back and wonder when he will place his foot in his mouth once more. But in any case, maybe prominent GOPers with sense will come up. I hope so:)