MICHAEL STEELE ON HANNITY AND COLMES TONITE!

Exclusive from the Steele for Senate Campaign...

Be sure to tune into Fox News Channel TONIGHT when Lieutenant Governor Michael Steele will appear on the Hannity and Colmes Show, live in studio from New York City. The show begins at 9:00pm, and Michael will discuss the momentum of his campaign for U.S. Senate and his agenda for changing business-as-usual in Washington, D.C.


for more info visit: steeleformaryland.com

Update:
Round One goes to Steele! Read a recap of Lt. Governor Steele's appearance on Hannity and Colmes by Gateway Pundit.

ht: Republica

Comments

d said…
I sent your post on to my daughter who is sending it on to the Steele people. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Diane
Nightfighter said…
Your welcome Diane. I missed the broadcast last night and was glad that someone else had some info about Steele's appearance. I only wish I could read a full transcript of the show. That would be sweet!